Friday, October 18, 2013

No More Props

KEEP IT OLDSKOOL PRESENTS
"OLDSKOOL LYRICS OF THE DAY"



"Planet earth was my place of birth
Born to be the sole controller of the universe
Besides the part of the map I hit first
Any a rhyme that I can adapt when it gets worst
The rough gets going, the going gets rough
When I start flowing, the mic might bust
The next state, I shake from the power I generate
People in cali used to think it was earthquakes
’cause times was hard on the boulevard
So I vote God and never get scarred and gauled
But it seems like I’m locked in hell
Looking over the edge but the r never fell
A trip to slip ’cause my nikes got grip
Stand on my own two feet and come equip
Any stage I’m seen on, a mic I fiend on
I stand alone and need nothing to lean on
Going for self wit a long way to go
So much to say but I still flow slow
I come correct and I won’t look back
’cause it ain’t where you’re from, it’s where
You’re at

Even the (ghetto)"



No comments:

Post a Comment