Thursday, October 10, 2013

And Battling me is


KEEP IT OLDSKOOL'S 
"Lyrics from the oldskool"

 Big Daddy Kane "The Symphony"

Settin' it off, lettin' it off, beginnin'
Rough to the endin', you never been in
To move the groove with the smooth rap lord;
Like a bottle of juice, rhymes are being poured
Down your ear, crisp and clear
As I prepare to wear, tear and smear -- then I'm outta here
With a mark left that you can all cling
Cause rockin' a party? Yo, it's a small thing
I rip many places on regular basis, and broken down mics were the only traces
That I'd been there and there at the party
The mic had my prints, and on it was a body
So take caution. I'm not horsin' around in a throwdown, clown
I'm takin' yours son
So just acknowledge the way that I kicked it
Cause if rap was a house, you'd be evicted
And dismissed from the microphone, chokin' on a bone, cause Daddy's home
And battlin' me is hazardous to your health
So put a quarter in your ass, cause ya played yourself
Like a game in the arcade. You need a far aid
I'm walkin' the path that Allah made
I'll attend and then begin to send a speech to reach and teach
So just say when
So I can let lyrics blast like a bullet
My mouth is the gun; on suckers I pull it
The trigger, ya figure, my pockets gettin' bigger
Cause when it comes to money, yo, Grant's my nigga!
You've got the groove, emcees, freeze, stand still, nobody move
It's a sabotage, as I take charge. Don't barge, cause goddamn, I'm livin' large
Like a giant. You're nothin' but a midget, a small digit
You ain't hit it, forget it, quit it
I reign superior, always takin' care o'ya
No-frill rappers, you will evaporate, disintegrate, deflate to your fate
As the great will dominate straight to the state
Of reignin', gainin'. So put Kane in, that category. Period. End of story

No comments:

Post a Comment