Wednesday, October 30, 2013

But they are all just wick wick wack


KEEP IT OLDSKOOL PRESENTS
"OLDSKOOL LYRICS OF THE DAY"

Boogie Down Productions- My Philosophy 1988


Let's begin, what, where, why, or when
will all be explained like instructions to a game
See I'm not insane, in fact, I'm kind of rational
when I be asking you, "Who is more dramatical?"
This one or that one, the white one or the black one
pick the punk, and I'll jump up to attack one
KRS-One is just the guy to lead a crew
right up to your face and dis you
Everyone saw me on the last album cover
Holding a pistol something far from a lover
Beside my brother, S-C-O-T-T
I just laughed, cause no one can defeat me
This is lecture number two, "My Philosophy"
Number one, was "Poetry" you know it's me
This is my philosophy, many artists got to learn
I'm not flammable, I don't burn
so please stop burnin, and learn to earn respect
'cause that's just what KR collects






No comments:

Post a Comment